Friendly reminder that
- you don’t need to have panic attacks to have anxiety
- you don’t need to self-harm to be depressed
- you don’t need to be underweight to have an eating disorder
Mental illness comes in many forms, so don’t discriminate based on what it “looks like.” Remember, the whole idea of a mental illness is that it’s in your head and not physically apparent.
Dreams would be much more fun if they were multi-player servers that other sleeping people could join.
when you know something doesnt fit in the fridge but you force the door shut and let it fall out on someone else
I love how these are the same cover just different backgrounds.
me at school
You are so cute, I just want to kiss you and watch the sunset with you :)
we Americans act really cocky and assholey about freedom to hide the fact that our government is crumbling and nobody is actually free so please give us this one day to be annoying about it
Kinda feel bad for poor Americans now. A bit like the asshole kid who you realise is only acting like that cuz their parents are cruel and neglectful.
That’s painfully accurate.
- Toddler: Mama, I L-L-Looo
- Mother: You love me?!
- Toddler: Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years past and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an Airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.